MeetingManager streamlines meetings for associations. Invite people and keep accurate records. The MeetingManager is designed for associations to help them comply with keeping accurate records during meetings.
The process is:
- Invite people to your meeting. Meetings may be monthly board meetings, working group meetings, board sub-committees - anything for which formal records need to be kept.
- People can submit agenda items prior to the meeting. There is a cut off period.
- During the meeting, minutes can be recorded against the agenda items. Minutes can be votable, tabling or for discussion.
- Action Items can result from the agenda items. These can be marked as 'complete' - aiding further record keeping.
- The minutes of the meeting are displayed, able to be downloaded as pdf or a zip file and distributed to constituents as required.