Try Site Starter Free For 30 Days
A fully featured website that allows you to get publishing at the click of a button.
- Article publisher.
- Fully functioning website with contact form Web publishing system.
- Professional theme with the possibility of adding your branding.
- Tools to support a Search Engine friendly website.
- User Guide.
- Choose a slick responsive design option. Adapts to larger screens, tablets and mobile.
As part of the purchase process you can order a basic or premium custom design. This incorporates the specific objectives of the site into the design and allows the site to be set apart from others.
Websites need ongoing updates, publishing and watching. Interlated will update the site on a regular basis, provide publishing support, monitor your site and generally take an interested in how well it is performing.
Standard features are provided on all sites by default:
- Search engine tools. XML/Site map.
- Link checker.
- In site search engine.
- Contact us form and the capability to build simple custom forms.
- Index builder.
- 'Nice' urls.
- Capable HTML editor.
- File/media manager.
- Standardised Analytics.
- Social sharing, both share and follow.
- Responsive design, allowing for some adaptation for tablet use.
- Secured (https) login for administration and shop areas (a small additional charge will be incurred).
And a significant number of other features that one would expect with a premium website.
This is a fully featured web publishing or CMS system - this is a great place to start. We have found over 20 years of web publishing that the most successful path to getting a website running that solves 'real customer needs' is to do strategy but in parallel:
- Get a presence. Start small and start communicating with customers. Instantly you have started getting results at minimal cost.
- Build a shopping list of features - scrum board sandbox in our language - over time and rank them. Learn about the capabilities of the tools, how to engage with Interlated as developers - learn about the most effective way to meet customers needs. The mistake is to try to move the mountain at once, rather than one feature at a time. Each feature takes time to operate and learn how to manage.
- Refine the site iteratively in managable chunks. You get the choice of how many resources should go into it at any given time.
Try it out.
Interlated prides itself in the level of professional advice we give customers. We want people to try out these sites and work with us on how to solve customers problems. Don't feel that this is a 'blind service' and we are not hiding the fact that while we provide great engineering solutions, helping with professional advice is our main skill.
Providing online tools and website creation services. Take the complexity out of marketing your site online and helping you manage your organisation with a simple subscription service.